I think you all know by now that I haven’t been the biggest fan of the exceptionally warm weather we’ve had this fall (I’ve complained enough about it here and here!), but I know that when temps really start to drop, I will be singing a different tune. Now don’t get me wrong, I LOVE chilly weather! I just need the right gear 😉 I’m pretty sure this is the case for everyone, so I wanted to share my absolute favorite items to keep warm during the holidays!
- Reversible Plaid & Herringbone Cape – There are no words for this cape. The perfect cape! I love the red plaid; it’s so festive. And it’s reversible guys…..so. many. options.!!!
- Colorblock Pom Pom Beanie – I’m a sucker for a good beanie and this pom pom beanie is absolutely adorable. Festive but can also be worn after all the Christmas decorations have been taken down. Will definitely be adding this to my closet this season!
- Ribbed Cashmere Hat – I’m also a sucker for anything cashmere (aka expensive! haha) but hello, this is probably the cheapest way to own anything cashmere and it’s an adorable, timeless piece you can wear year after year. Love it in ivory!
- Faux Fur Stole – THE easiest way to add a little glam to your holiday look! Throw this over a blouse with a sparkly skirt, add some heels, and you’re set. I have one very similar to this and love it. You better believe it will be making a blog appearance soon!
- Faux Fur Snood – Very similar to the stole, but circular. I don’t have a personal preference – they’re both so glam!
- Reversible Scarf – You can never have enough scarves, in my opinion! And I love that this one is reversible. I love pieces of clothing that can give me lots of options for how to wear them.
- Plaid Wool Cape Scarf – I love this. You can bunch it up and wear it like a classic scarf, or you can put your arms throught he cutouts and can wear it like a cape. How cool is that?!
- Chateau Park in Stadium Cloth – My dream winter coat. You guys. This is SO warm and so perfect. You can dress it up or dress it down. Don’t worry about what it will go with in your closet. I promise you, whatever you own, it will go with it. This baby is so versatile and so chic. Hands down the best investment you could make in your holiday wardrobe!!
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Tech Gloves – My hands are always cold in the winter (or so it seems!). Last year my sweet sister gifted me some of these babies. Oh. My. Gosh. Life changer. So warm, so chic, so ‘adult!’ 😉 Haha but seriously, a HUGE step up from the knitted ones I always bought before.
- ‘Scuffette II’ Slipper – The warmest, comfiest slippers ever. I own the lodge moccasins that I linked below, but I’m thinking I need to upgrade to these babies soon!! I love that you can easily slip them on and off.
- Chup for J.Crew Smartwool Socks – I don’t usually get into socks, but when the holidays roll around, I can’t get enough of them. I LOVE these socks. I own a pair of Smartwool socks and they’ve been a game changer for me. My hands and feet always seem to be cold during the winter, so these are a godsend for me! And the design is so cute and festive!
- Tofino II Boot – You need a good winter boot, and these are adorable and will keep your toes warm. I love the extra bit of faux fur at the top! So cute.
- Caribou Boot – I have these and love them! They are perfect for heavy snow or even just walking around in frigid temps. I’m usually worried about protecting my shoes from the elements (anyone else fail to weatherproof their suede shoes??!!) but with these babies, there’s no need to worry. You can definitely wear thick socks with these, too. There’s plenty of room!
- Llama Trouser Socks – I can’t even with these socks. They’re SO cute! Hoping these will be in my stocking this year!! (hint hint, Santa!!)
- Smartwool ‘Snowflake Flurry’ Knee Socks – Like I said, Smartwool socks are the best! And you can’t beat this design — so cute and festive! I think socks are underrated. I would be so happy to get a few pairs of socks in my stocking every year! 😉
- Lodge Moccasins – I have these and love them! They’re a great price and SO soft and comfy. They hold up pretty well, too. I love them in acorn and sometimes J.Crew will sell a metallic gold version, too. (*insert heart eye emoji!*)
Hope this helped you guys and I can’t wait to hear how you all stay warm and cozy (and festive!) this holiday season!