Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
I LOVE holiday gift guides! I always get the best gift ideas from them and it really helps me solidify my own Christmas list! 😉 But sometimes, I find the gift guides to be a bit unrealistic. I’m not necessarily rolling in the dough, and even if I were, I have a hard time buying presents for others that are more than $50 (with the exception of my husband and baby!!! ha ha). It’s kind of an unspoken rule for many circles to exchange gifts less than $50. Some are even set at a $25 cap. That limit, even though it’s helpful for your bank account, can make it challenging to find the right gift! I know I can’t be the only one feeling this way, so I’ve rounded up some of the best gift ideas for others that are less than $50. Whether it’s for your sister, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, whoever! — I got you covered! You don’t have to spend $100 on a gift for it to be relevant and feel like a ‘good’ gift.
- Customizable bag tag in Italian leather $7.50 – Such a cute and useful gift, in my opinion! J.Crew makes the cutest travel accessories!
- Plaid blanket scarf $20 – You can never go wrong with a scarf! And this reversible scarf is super cute and comes in two colors. Oh and it’s on sale. Yay!
- Italian leather passport case $32.50 – Speaking of travel accessories, isn’t this the cutest?! Perfect for that jetsetter friend!
- ‘Gilded Muse Collection’ Candle $39 – I also think you can never go wrong with a chic candle. Perfect gift for your friend who loves to host. Or maybe who is hosting you this Christmas! 😉
- Latte Bowls $32 – How cute are these?! Another great option for your host. I always love anything red, green or golf for the holidays, but I typically switch to blues after Christmas is over. Just feels more appropriate and it makes me less sad that it’s over! 😉
- ‘slip for beauty sleep’ Slipsilk Sleep Mask $45 – Another perfect gift for your friend who travels a lot! Silk is great for your skin and helps prevents wrinkles. So really, it’s perfect for your friend who is a beauty buff, too! 😉
- Nourishing Rosewater Mist $35 – This skin-softening toning spray is perfect for setting makeup or for whenever you just want a little pick me up! Rose has been a long time beauty secret for supporting healthy skin and this mist smells heavenly! It’s soft, not over-powering and oh so feminine. Perfect for: anyone.
- Ribbed Hat with Faux-Fur Pom Pom $39.50 – I love the faux fur pom pom on this hat! Just brings it up a notch from classic to classic chic! I’m contemplating putting this on my own Christmas list! 😉
- ‘Power Stone’ Semiprecious Stone Bracelet $38 – I have this and love it! It’s seriously the perfect accent bracelet. So lightweight and anything but bothersome to wear. It’s one I wear often in my daily stack. Highly recommend this! I came across mine in my Rocksbox (speaking of Rocksbox, that would also be a great gift idea! Use code HAPPILYLINDSEYXOXO for your first month free!).
- Magnolia Crystal Earrings $38 – I love these studs! I’ve gotten some great earrings from J.Crew over the years and this is definitely a pair that will have staying power through fashion trends. And who doesn’t love getting jewelry?!!
- Medium pouch in Italian leather $39.50 – I’m always in need of a new clutch and I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t need more organization in their life, so this is a perfect way to stylishly do that. I always stick a clutch inside of my diaper bag; helps keep my stuff together and easily accessible. It’s always a plus when it’s cute, too!
- Thermos Heritage Plaid Compact Bottle $29.95 – This just screams Christmas, doesn’t it?! Perfect for: anyone! This is a perfect gender neutral gift that doesn’t break the bank.
- Baby It’s Cold Outside Mug $18 – I’m a sucker for mugs (Ben says I have a problem!….you should see our kitchen cabinets FULL of them!). And this mug is just adorable and so perfect for the holidays. I’m in love! Another item I’m adding to my personal list! 😉
- S’well Water Bottle $35 – Another great gender neutral gift! I love the gold and maybe that makes it a bit feminine, but I’m sure there are some men out there who would rock it! I love having water with me wherever I go and this is perfect – saving the planet from excess plastic bottles while looking chic! 😉
- Chup prairie socks $35 – Ben is always telling me that socks are underrated as a Christmas present, so I literally buy him socks every year! He loves it and until he says otherwise, I’m going to keep buying him socks. Ha ha But I think he has a point. I mean, these are pretty awesome socks. LOVE the design!
- Harwick travel kit $35 – Guys can be so difficult to buy for, but I think they appreciate the basics like these travel kits. It’s something they will use and it makes traveling easier and more stylish. If you have extra money in your budget, consider giving him a shave set, as well.
- Wool smartphone gloves $49.50 – A perfect gift for any man in your life! We’re all on our phones so often, for both work and play, but who wants to have to take your gloves off just to check something on your phone?! So useful during the cold winter months!
- Flannel pajama pant in buffalo check $49.50 – I think pajamas are the perfect Christmas gift. I love getting them every year and nothing makes it feel more like Christmas than festive pjs!
- Stance Men’s Blitzn Holiday Reindeer Arch Support Crew Sock $14 – Again, you can never go wrong with socks! This is one of Ben’s favorite brands. They always have the coolest designs and hold up really well.
- Patterned Thermal Leggings for Women $9.95 – Cute and festive pajamas at an amazing price!
- Thermal Patterned Tee for Women $6.50 – I’m not making this up, people. Look at that price!!
- Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mineralize Kit $49.50 – Love this for your beauty buff friend! Everyone can rock a nude lip, so this is perfect for any skin tone. It’s MAC, so they will feel extra spoiled and loved on!
- Plaid scarf $59.50 – Okay so this is more than $50, but J.Crew has great holiday sales that go on through the whole season and currently they are offering 40% off with code HOLIDAY. So really, it’ll end up being less than $50!
- Oversized Hoop Earrings $24 – Hoop earrings are classic! I love my pair that I’ve had for a few years now. I like a medium size like this one, as it seems to work well on many different face shapes.
- Crystal clamp bracelet $24.50 – A gorgeous but simple bracelet that’ll look beautiful added to anyone’s arm stack! I love getting things like this for Christmas or my birthday, so I always include them in my gift guides 😉
- Mini Small Square Stud $22.40 – These Kate Spade earrings are adorable and are exactly what I think of when I think of the perfect “you’re one of my best girlfriends” gift! So sweet, girly and like I said, who doesn’t love getting jewelry?!
- Women’s lodge moccasins $49.50 – I love these slippers! They are SO soft. I get them every year! You can’t go wrong with these babies.
I hope this gives you some great gift ideas for everyone on your list! Anything make it onto your own list?! 😉