*Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Happy Friday loves! It’s been a busy week but it has been so so good. Charley is at such a fun age. Just when I think it can’t get any better, it does! And unlike other Fridays were everyone is looking forward to the weekend & I’m over here like “Nooooo!”(for those of you who don’t know, I’m a nurse and work the weekend shifts), today I am actually excited because I only work one day this weekend! (insert ALLLL the praise hands! lol) I love my Sundays off with Ben and Charley. They are THE best.
I’m starting this series called Friday Faves to share some things I’m currently loving with you all. Each week I’ll share 5 things I can’t get enough of with you guys and this week is GOOD! Take a look!:
- Free People Flutter Sleeve Sweater – This combines my love for off-the-shoulder everything and my love for fall. So perfect! Match made in heaven!
- Lime La Croix – Have you tried this stuff?! Ben & I have been drinking this for 2-3 years now and we love it. Apparently it is quite trendy and has quite the cult following now. Kinda crazy, but I also kinda get it. It’s good stuff and it’s SO much better for you than soda and it doesn’t have anything bad in it. No sweeteners or anything. Just a hint of flavor & carbonated water. So good. Also mixes well with vodka. Just sayin.
- J.Crew Fiery Crystal Earrings – No words needed for this one. Just a heart eyes emoticon.
- Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Bootie – Major swooning going on over this one. I love booties, especially short ones with a barely there heel. It goes with everything and I feel is so flattering no matter what your body type. I’ve never been fond of my calves (that sounds super weird, but it’s the truth!); they aren’t necessarily the shape I want them to be and so sometimes not matter what weight I’m at, things just fit snugly around them. These booties solve that problem and are very flattering, no matter your calf shape! 😉 The cutout is adorable, too. Obviously this makes it more ideal for a summer to fall bootie. But who doesn’t need a good transition shoe?! I’m in love.
- Beautycounter Lengthening Mascara – I’m not at a place where I can invest in eyelash extensions (or the maintenance they require!), so I’m sticking with mascara. I’m mindful of the ingredients in mascara and other eye makeup especially since it comes so close to your eyes, so I’ve been on the hunt for a good but safe mascara. Nothing really impressed me. Everything that was safe just smudged or rubbed off. It also didn’t give me the fullness and length I was used to with my previous mascaras. Then Beautycounter came out with this gem they’d been working on for 3 years and I couldn’t be happier! It stays put and gives me great volume and length.
Have a great weekend! Have fun and be safe!