Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Well well, we did it again, folks! We made it another week! I hope by now that everyone is experiencing gloriously crisp, cool fall weather. I know that I am SO thankful the temps have finally dropped here! I’ve rounded up some amazing fall finds, ranging from $40 to $165 (and really, $165 is a great price for an MK watch!!). Enjoy!
- Geo Pattern Woven Scarf – This is probably my favorite scarf of the season! I can’t get enough of it! And at just under $30?! Yes please!
- White Marble Phone Case – I’m in love! This is everything. Definitely my next case! Casetify has so many options. I’m also loving this pumpkin spice one! Isn’t it darling?!
- Cotton Canvas Anorak – This is darling! Olive green anoraks aren’t going anywhere, guys. This is gonna be a fall staple for forever!
- Structured Tote Handbag – I’m loving this deep Bordeaux color! I’m way too hard on my bags, so this is just the right price for me not to feel guilty about buying a new one for fall! Anyone else feel like their bags always get beat up?! One of these days I will get myself a nice Rebecca Minkoff bag or something. Probably during Nordstrom’s anniversary sale! 😉
- Michael Kors Runway Watch – You can’t get any classier than a gold watch! This watch is the perfect blend of feminine and masculine. It’s a slim profile, so will flatter even the tiniest of wrists!
So which one(s) are you going to be adding to your closet?! Definitely adding this scarf to mine! Have a wonderful weekend!