Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
TGIF babes! I’ve got some great steals for you today, thanks to Nordstrom’s Clearance sale! I can’t wait for fall, but at the same time, I can’t fuuuully embrace it until the temps drop. So I’m kinda in limbo over here! All of these goodies are perfect for transitioning from summer to fall when the weather can’t quite make up its mind. 😉
1. Free People ‘Smooth Talker’ Top $64.80! – LOVE this top. And for free people, it’s a steal. I love this in burgundy!
2. Quay Australia ‘Like Wow’ 55mm Round Sunglasses $39.98! – So in love. I wear sunglasses year round. These babies are gorgeous and the perfect price.
3. Vince Camuto ‘Tarita’ Cutout Lace-up Sandal $128.95 – Okay so this isn’t exactly a steal, but these are gorgeous. And that heel is perfect. So comfortable. Comfortable and stylish?! Sign me up!
4. Topshop Moto ‘Leigh’ Ripped Skinny Jeans $45 – All the things I love in a pair of jeans: skinny, black, and distressed! And you can’t beat that price!!
5. Sexy Hair ‘Spray and Play Harder’ Volumizing Hairspray $13.86 – Best stuff around! I found out a lot about my hair after a recent hair appointment. I’ve always had a lot of hair but turns out the strands are fine, so when I lost hair post baby, I had no idea what to do to get my volume back!! This hairspray and this powder have saved me! I love it so much. (Turns out you need a lot of product for fine hair….*insert eye roll*) This also helps combat humidity, which is a must here in Oklahoma!
Have a great weekend! What are you currently loving?!