Post may contain affiliate links. Disclosure policy here.
Hi loves! It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Friday Faves post and I’m so excited to share five things I’m currently loving with you all!
1. Purl Lamb hoodie set – I absolutely LOVE this brand! It’s a little thing I like to splurge on for Charley. 😉 Their trademark hoodies and sweats are THE cutest. I love their festive elf set! The reason I’m highlighting them this week is that they have a HUGE sale coming up this Tuesday! From November 22nd at 9 am EST to November 23rd at 9 am EST, sets will be $49! This will be their biggest sale of the year. Get some for your own baby and one for a friend! They’re adorable and everyone I know loves them. Everyone always asks about his clothes when Charley wears his hoodies and sweats. And he always gets compliments on them! They’re super cute and comfy. (And I’m not getting any compensation for this, I just seriously *love* them this much and wanted to share a good deal with you all! xoxo)
2. Freshly Picked moccasins – Another thing I love to splurge on for Charley! They always have the best deals around this time of the year (I bought two pairs for Charley last year because they were such a good price!), and I wanted to let you all know about their Black Tuesday deal! From November 22nd at 10 am MST to November 23rd at 10 am MST, everything will be 25% off, site wide!! Go get you some moccs!! *Again, not sponsored, just sharing a good deal! 😉
3. Christmas music. I am SO thankful for Christmas music. I’ve started listening to Christmas music earlier and earlier the last couple of years. Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday and there’s something so nostalgic for me when I listen to Christmas music. Life has been very full and chaotic lately, so it’s been very calming to have it on! Charley always lights up when he hears Carol of the Bells and O Holy Night from the Home Alone soundtrack; I think he likes the sound of the little children’s voices! So sweet and it melts me.
4. Faux fur. It’s the easiest way to add glam to your holiday outfits without looking like you tried too hard. My favorite way to wear it is over a comfy and over sized black tunic. Perfect for hiding any bloating after indulging in Thanksgiving or Holiday meals! 😉 There are plenty of ways to wear it, too: snood, stole, vest, or a jacket (or try this gorg bomber jacket)! Pick whatever style feels more like you and go with it. You’ll be so chic and so comfy! Best of both worlds. And everyone will ask you where it’s from, they’ll be so jealous! 😉
5. Concealer. I know I’ve included this before in my Friday Faves, but I absolutely LOVE this concealer. It’s the perfect shade (I use ‘light’), it doesn’t settle into the creases, and it’s made from ingredients vetted for their safety. Our skin is our largest organ and it absorbs a large portion of what we put on it, so I’ve been trying to stick with safer options lately. But you also need it to do its job, so if this settled into my under eye creases, I wouldn’t recommend it to you and I probably wouldn’t use it myself! Also, it comes in a gorgeous gold pen. They’ve got me sold on all of it! Ha ha
Can you all believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I can hardly believe it. Ben will finally let me put up the Christmas tree and other decorations the day after, so I am SO excited! 😉 Wondering how that will go with a toddler in the house now…
What are you thankful for this week?!