We made it another week, guys! I’ve been complaining about how hot it’s been here in Oklahoma and today we finally have cooler temps. I’m SO excited; I can’t even describe in words how happy this temperature drop makes me. And! I’ve found some more amazing fall styles to share with you all. Get ready for some serious weekend shopping, because this stuff is good.
1. H&M Shopper Tote – This is a Madewell dupe and also very similar to my beloved #nsale cognac tote that I’ve been sporting in all my pictures. It’s super cute; I love the braided detail. I also love that it’s on sale for less than $15!
2. BP. Geo Pattern Woven Square Scarf – Can’t get enough of these rich colors! I love the larger plaid pattern; it’s a nice change up from the classic tartan plaid you see everywhere! And this is less than $30! Win win!
3. Sam Edelman ‘Penny’ Boot – Sam Edelman just knows how to make boots! And at seriously great prices, too. This comes in three gorgeous shades. I’m a big fan of this cognac, but I also love the grey – so pretty! And of course you can’t go wrong with black. These are currently on sale for $150!
4. Madewell ‘Thea’ Seed Stitch Pullover – Love this lightweight sweater! I don’t think I could ever have enough sweaters. They’re like stripes. You can never have enough stripes! This cutie is less than $70 right now.
5. Treasure&Bond ‘Throw On’ Cardigan – Um, yes please. Cardigans are the perfect layering piece and so comfy. This rich dark olive green color is beautiful and perfect for all your fall outfits! I love the length, too. So go grab this comfy cardigan for less than $100!
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! Happy shopping! Which is your favorite?!